The Power of Thoughts to Control Objects

Imagine if you could control objects around you with your thoughts, like a robot made specifically for those with special needs. Or, imagine controlling a video game with your thoughts instead of a controller. The idea may seem far-fetched, but it’s not. The video below will explain exactly what I’m talking about:


Amazing, isn’t it? I can’t imagine wearing a device that would allow me to control something with my thoughts. On the NeuroSky website they mentioned that their technology is suitable for markets like consumer electronics (this could be a big one, especially with video games), Health, Wellness & Safety (robots for elderly and disabled), and Education & Training.

I have a feeling we’ll be seeing this technology available in the consumer market sooner rather than later.

Source: Daily Cup of Tech
via:cybernetnews

标签:

Posted by web123lai at 7/21/2007 08:45:00 上午

0 Comments

发表评论

« Home